OK OK OK, I’M EXCITED. Why, you may ask? I have been honoured with a nomination from the wonderful Sam Rappaz for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thankyou so much Sam for the nomination – it blows my mind that something I started so recently for nothing more than fun has grown into this awesome little network of sharing experiences!
For this nomination, I am required state seven things about me and nominate some other pretty wicked bloggers for the award too so I’ll stick the instructions at the end of the post!
Here are my seven facts:
1) I have four brothers and zero sisters but you know what? My bros are the greatest, so there’s no complaints from me ❤
2) I started a blog for a unit in my Primary School Education degree which got me thinking about just how else I could use this platform for fun. Hence this blog was born!
3) I dislike celery. I don’t know why.
4) Paris has been my only venture of an international sort – however, as Australia is such a huge place, I plan to take full advantage of what it has to offer and explore it, down to the most isolated little corner…funds permitting 😉
5) I absolutely love camping – ever since my first trip to Moore River in 2009 I am up for “roughing it”. I’ve posted some photos here already from a three week school science camping trip I call “Solar Car“, during which I developed a complete love of roadside living.
6) I really like eating Peanut Paste straight from the jar on a spoon. IT’S DELICIOUS.
7) I’m a bit of a cheeseball, meaning things like this award make me very happy! I find joy in very simple things and I’ve often been told at work, by total strangers, that I look like I haven’t a care in the world…and realistically, I don’t. I can’t even begin to list all the comforts I have been lucky enough to enjoy in life…I have as much right to complain as a bee has feathers.
RIGHTIO. THAT’S MY BIT DONE.
Here are my nominees (who don’t have to do this if they don’t like it, but I like them so much I want to share them anyway!) followed by instructions for the award:
I WILL ADD MORE, I just don’t have time tonight! Watch this space 😉
For anyone I nominate, here are your rules – HAVE FUN!!
1) Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Display the award on your post
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do – that’s what these four rules.
4. State 7 things about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award